Cartoon HD app for Roku TV is one of the best combinations you can ever have if you want to get unlimited entertainment. You will be able to enjoy the best content through different streaming channels by being connected to the internet. Before the installation process let’s get you know something about Cartoon HD and Roku TV.
Cartoon HD is a free movie/TV show streaming app. You can enjoy watching movies, cartoons and TV shows anytime anywhere. You can easily access it from any of your devices like Windows PC/ laptops, Android devices, mac, Amazon Firestick, Smart TVs, Apple TVs and other.
Roku|Streaming TV & Media Player, it’s a streaming media player. It connects to your TV as well as Roku TVs that have the streaming experience built in. Through Roku, you can watch Netflix, Hulu, HBO Go, Sling TV, FuboTV, PBS, etc.
Features of Cartoon HD on Roku TV:
- Roku can give you access to authenticated channels, free channels, rent-on-buy channels, and subscription channels.
- Roku users can also choose their preferred content by simply entering the name of the actor or director or the title with the use of Roku remote.
- Users can watch as much as 140 plus channels, sports channels including NFL, WatchESPN, Fox Sports, NBA, and much more.
- The streaming player itself will inform you can get the digital content for free or you can rent it for a fee.
Steps to Install Cartoon HD on Roku TV:
- First of all, verify that your Roku TV and smartphone are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Now open Roku TV.
- Next, turn on the option for Screen Mirror.
- This will then establish a connection between your smartphone and Roku TV.
- Now open the Navigation Panel on Roku TV and search for the tab that says Cast feature.
- Next setup Cast Interface that is similar to a Bluetooth connection.
- Now, wait for several minutes until you find the Roku TV device so that you can pair it.
- After successful pairing, your Android home screen will then be displayed on Roku TV.
- Lastly, launch the Cartoon HD app on your Android smartphone so that you can stream all your favorite TV shows and Movies and Cartoons with high definition quality.
Steps to Cast Cartoon HD on Roku TV:
- First, make sure that you can enabled the streaming of digital content that you can find in Roku settings.
- Now, Go to the Settings.
- Next click on the System.
- Now you will then see the Screen Mirroring.
- Then enable this feature.
- You will now be able to mirror whatever you got on your Android Smartphone, tablet, PC/Laptop directly on your TV screens.
That’s all. Now you have successfully install Cartoon HD on your Roku TV. We hope this article will help you. If you have any queries regarding the installation, let us know in the comment section. And please share it with your friends and family. Thanks!